Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2013

Polka - Black and White Cardi

Hello, hello ... my Thick Fit n Fabulous Ladies!!!
 
Cant believe that February ran fast than I anticipated. I have seriously been consumed with my work work work .... As a result, I have taken few pictures since my last post. and I havent been posting something too as time was very scarce. I guess its thanx to my ridiculously high workload.  
 
Looking at my pictures that I have been taking eversince the last post, I have noticed that I have been a polka dot gal for the past month. Every week, I definately had an item or two of polka. Im highlighting this because POLKA is my love and animal print!!!
 
Another weird issue is that we are already suposed to wear cardies due to cold winter that decided to come early this year... What is going on with South African weather really?
 
 

Polka cardie:Mr Price, Suga Suga Dress:Woolworths, Sandals: Mr Price Bag: The Leather Satchel Company, RayBan Sunglasses: Sunglass Hut 

 

Pamela: my Diva friend -
she looks fab in those jeans, love her hairstyle too :)
Should I try her herstyle???
 
Am happy that I finaly managed to write something for you my thick and fab ladies. Have really been feeling guilty. Since this post has been more about the back and white polka cardigan, How else can I wear it???
 


3 comments: